Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Chuck Wicks Supports Julianne Hough

New country couple Chuck Wicks and Julianne Hough are busy people right now. Chuck is busy touring to promote his music and Julianne is out in L.A. for her stint on Dancing With The Stars...but even though they can't be together constantly, it seems like they're never far from each others minds!

Before a recent tour stop in FL, Chuck spoke to the Palm Beach Post about Julianne, saying "She's wonderful. She's so beautiful in so many ways and she's a great talent. I'm so glad I met her. She puts a big old smile on my face. I think a lot of people are going to find out what a sweetheart she is the more they get to know her and I think people are going to fall in love with her even more."

Chuck also says that he'll be out in L.A. supporting Julianne a lot while the show is going on. So will we ever get to see Chuck out on the dance floor of
Dancing With The Stars? Probably not. Of his dancing abilities, Chuck says "No, I can't really dance too well. If she was my teacher, I would learn real quick, I'm sure! She's taught me a few things and I pick up on them, but I laugh the whole time I'm doing it just because it's so funny to me. If I were to dance with anybody it would be her."

So cute...it sounds like Julianne has Chuck's full support! Did anyone catch the season premiere of
DWTS last night? We weren't able to watch it. How did Julianne do? Was Chuck in the audience?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julianne was amazing as always, she so gorgeous.
I didnt see Chuck, i was looking though!!

Anonymous said...

I thought Julianne was wonderful!! She is one of my favorites to watch on there each season...her and her brother Derek too! :) Didn't see Chuck, but maybe tonight! :)

Anonymous said...

Julianne did great! Never saw Chuck, but I know for sure he was there! =) My friend said she saw him tonight, but I missed it.

Anonymous said...

Hi all, Chuck was there. Julianne is blogging on Fancast about DWTS after every show and in her first post she said she was particularly nervous, not just because it was the season premiere - but he was in the audience and had never seen her dance before, or the show!! lol
She's taking questions, by the way, so if you want to ask her something or just make a comment she will read, this is a great chance! It's a cute blog. The address is
http://thebiz.fancast.com/julianne_hough_blog/

Jim (for Fancast)