Saturday, September 20, 2008

Jimmy Wayne In His Underwear & Handcuffs!!

Jimmy Wayne had quite the experience on Thursday on his way home from a California radio show! Read Jimmy's own commentary of the chain of events when he kept setting off the metal detector...

"I kept trying to get through and it would go off...finally the TSA officer said something to the effect of, 'Remove your shorts,' and I thought to myself, 'Now that sounds a little weird, but I guess it's okay – I mean they show guys in boxers in the Sunday paper ads, right? I guess maybe between not having enough sleep and not understanding him ... I don't know. I did it! He flipped! I ran back to the belt – I thought I could grab my shorts real fast – but the belt sucked the shorts up in the X-ray into the other side. So now I'm stuck in my boxers and everyone's staring."


The incident didn't end here...they actually called for police backup and Jimmy was questioned (and handcuffed!) for 25 minutes before they let him go...in HIS UNDERWEAR!!!

Lol, at least it's publicity and any publicity is good publicity, right?!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE MY JIMMY WAYNE!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Jimmy is the BEST!!!

Anonymous said...

ahaha! Oh, how I would have loved to witness that!! We saw Josh Gracin in the Charlotte airport this summer and he held up the security line because of his belt buckle..hehe!

Anonymous said...

No pics? LOL

Country Music Is Love said...

chitaaaa ~ We do too!

anonymous ~ Glad you enjoyed the post!

jessica ~ We love Josh Gracin...would have loved to see him at the airport!!

katy sue ~ We know, right?! Where's the YouTube video when you need it?!