Friday, September 19, 2008

Smell Like Tim McGraw

Tim McGraw's fragrance, MCGRAW, is hitting stores soon. The cologne's ad campaign was recently released and Tim is ready to see where it takes him.

"Creating my own fragrance is an exciting new endeavor for me," McGraw said. "Coty has a great creative and marketing team, one of the best in the industry, and I'm looking forward to working with them."

Coty is the world's largest fragrance company. The company also manages fragrances for Shania Twain, Celine Dion, and Jennifer Lopez.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally have this! LOL :) It's not opened, but I like the scent! (Smelled it on the tester bottle lol) but I'm such a Tim fan I HAD to have this for my collection! :)

Anonymous said...

My hubby saw this in the store so he slapped some on. Came home and I was like "yum, what smells so good?" When he told me it was McGraw, I quietly said "hmmmm I wonder if that is what Tim smells like." My hubby never slapped it on again! LOL