Sunday, September 21, 2008

Zac Brown Band Review

Hey everyone, it's Lauren! Although I was extremely exhausted from the past 3 weekends' adventures (Kenny Chesney in Tampa and Jacksonville, Luke Bryan in Tampa, and Kenny in Indy) I couldn't pass up a chance to see the Zac Brown Band live. They played a small club in downtown Orlando on Friday night. I have been listening to their album, "The Foundation", non stop, so naturally, I was excited to hear them live.
They rocked! I really don't know what it is or how to describe it, but they are just so original, and I can't get enough! They played a lot of the songs I like from their album including "Chicken Fried" (which is at country radio now,) "Toes," and "Whatever It Is," but they also played a few songs I had never heard before and I enjoyed them as well. Oh, and their cover of "The Devil Went Down To Georgia" was AMAZING! Those guys are VERY talented!
I was pleasantly surprised by the turnout at the venue too! I had no idea that people in Orlando liked this type of music- the club was the most packed I have ever seen it! Sad to say, but people who live here aren't the most country lovin' people I've ever met...anyway, everyone seemed to have a great time- I know I did!
"Chicken Fried" currently sits at #24 on the R&R Country Chart. If you like it, request it, if you haven't heard it- listen NOW! It's great!!! AND if you have a chance to see ZBB, take it up! You won't regret it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i LOVE Chicken Fried, its so fun!