Saturday, September 20, 2008

Toby Keith's Beer For My Horses

Toby Keith's Beer For My Horses is hitting more theaters this weekend. Here is a list of where you can catch the flick.

Has anyone seen it yet? What did you think?

In other Toby news, he was recently recognized by the U.S. Congress for his continued service to the troops. To date, Toby has made a total of SIX USO trips, one of which was actually interrupted by fire.

After hearing the news, Toby said, "The real glory belongs to those men and women I’ve met who leave their families and put it on the line for the rest of us." He added, "Getting to visit with them once a year is the biggest honor for me, and I will encourage other artists and performers to make that USO trip."

1 comment:

elsietee said...

Toby is a wonderful man, isn't he??
Yes, I saw the movie, and I loved it! It's definitely southern humor - "Smokey and the Bandit" style! I think Toby and Rodney did a great job, and Rodney Carrington is hilarious!!!