Friday, August 22, 2008

Jessica's Beer & More on the Feud with Carrie

The feud between Carrie Underwood and Jessica Simpson just got a little more heated! During an interview with a Nashville radio station on Thursday, Jessica Simpson shot down rumors about Tony Romo still calling Carrie Underwood. We first told you about Tony calling Carrie last week when Carrie told Allure magazine that Tony does in fact still call her. You have to watch this video of the interview. You can see that Jessica gets pretty defensive about the subject (of course since Tony is her man- we totally get that,) but Jessica goes on to say that she checks his phone records! We kind of think she is kidding because she laughs after she says it, but we're not sure. What do you think? We HOPE she was kidding about checking his phone records because that just SCREAMS insecurity! She may be trying to make the point that she KNOWS he doesn't call her...

Also in the interview, Jessica denies that her shirt that read "Real Girls Eat Meat" had anything to do with Carrie Underwood and that she had no idea Carrie only ate vegetables. We're calling her out on that one!

Also in the Jessica Simpson world:


Jessica is the new spokeswoman for Stampede Light Beer. Has anyone ever heard of this beer? We must be missing it in the stores because we sure haven't heard of it!

The ad reads, (as if Jessica is speaking) "I work out and take care of myself. But I also like a cold beer once in a while. That's why I made the smart choice with a smart beer. Stampede Light, it's beer plus." Ok Jessica, we know you work out- look at you!

We really aren't digging the picture on the ad either. She looks a little too made up & that pout she does isn't always as cute as she seems to think it is. We'd like to see a smile every once in a while, Jess!!

Thoughts?

5 comments:

jenniferg said...

Carrie & Jessica are pretty much opposites in every way! VitaminWater vs. Beer & Vegetarian vs. "Real girls eat meat". lol I was really enjoying some of Jessica's new songs & giving her a 2nd chance after the shirt deal, now I'm over it. Carrie all the way!!!!! Carrie would NEVER say anything mean about Jessica. I don't think she'll prove me wrong on that.

Anonymous said...

Ohhh come on... I like them both and have always been a big fan of Jessica. I think Carrie started this whole thing by saing she still talks to Toney. I know if I wasJessica I would have shot back at her too.... I do agree about the picture. Lets see a SMILE Jess!!!

Anonymous said...

There is NOT a feud between Carrie and Jessica. It is all gossip. They are rivals in the sense that they are both beautiful female singers. I am more of a Carrie fan than a Jessica fan, but I respect them both. In a recent interview, Jessica had nothing but kind words to say about Carrie. In fact, she was going on and on about how talented Carrie is.

Anonymous said...

This site is seriously nothing but gossip...and it seems like you just keep trying to stir up trouble. I'm not a big fan of either Carrie or Jessica, but if there is a feud between them, then fine. Let them duke it out...it's none of our business.

jenniferg said...

The thing is that the interview was done back in May so it's been a long time since Carrie said that.

I just have a question for "anonymous". If you don't like the site then why do you come here & why comment? There are tons of sites I don't like, so I don't go there & I don't take my time to comment. Just wondering!