Friday, August 29, 2008

Kellie Pickler: Simple Woman

Kellie Pickler recently sat down with OK! Magazine to discuss everything from makeup and fashion to relationships and gossip.

Kellie admits that she'd rather go without makeup. She told OK!, "I hate wearing makeup anyway – I don’t ever wear it unless I have to." After the interview, Kellie did a photo shoot and even had one of her best friends, Taylor Swift stop by for a few pics.

Kellie also told the mag that she is dating musician Kyle Jacobs and that she likes to lay low with him when she's at home. "When I come in off the road, I like to crash and be a bum and sit at home on the couch and just talk," says Kellie. "We don’t really have to be doing anything. We usually just enjoy each other’s company and make each other laugh." So we guess Kellie is off the market now too!

To read the full interview, and to see more pics, click
HERE.

No comments: