Friday, August 29, 2008

Taylor Swift is Excited for Grey's!


Taylor Swift recently expressed her love for Grey's Anatomy. "I am obsessed with ‘Grey's Anatomy’," Taylor told GAC. "It's my life goal to get a guest spot on that show. My love of ‘Grey's Anatomy’ has never wavered. It's my longest relationship to date."

We LOVE us some Grey's Anatomy too! You can bet we will both be camped out near the TV on September 25th to see what happens during the season premiere of the show!

Speaking of Taylor, the blonde beauty graces the cover of the September 8th issue of Country Weekly! Be sure to pick up a copy for an in-depth Taylor interview!

1 comment:

jenniferg said...

I'm obsessed with Grey's as well!!! That would be SOOOO cool if Taylor did a guest roll on Grey's. Does anyone have Shonda Rimes's phone #? I think that would be awesome!