Sunday, August 31, 2008

Kenny Chesney "Lucky Old Sun" Album Cover & Track Listing

They showed an ad the past two nights at the Kenny Chesney shows to promote Kenny's new album "Lucky Old Sun." The deluxe version of the album hits store on October 14th with the regular version available on October 21st. This picture isn't amazing, but here's a preview of what we are assuming is the album cover.

What do you guys think of the cover? Lauren thinks it's ok - typical Kenny album cover, but naturally cute! Erin can't get past the jeans...love love love him in jeans - add in the white t-shirt and hat, and I'm a happy girl! Now if he'd just have shown his bare feet, it would pretty much be heaven!

Here's the track listing of the regular CD:

  • I'm Alive (w/ Dave Matthews) - (Kenny wrote this song and Willie Nelson has a version on his CD, "Moment Of Forever" - awesome song!)
  • Way Down Here
  • Boats
  • Everybody Wants To Go To Heaven
  • Down The Road (w/ Mac McAnally - he wrote Kenny's hometown anthem "Back Where I Come From")
  • Spirit Of A Storm
  • Ten With A Two
  • The Life
  • Key's In The Conch Shell
  • Nowhere To Go, Nowhere To Be
  • That Lucky Old Sun (Just Rolls Around Heaven All Day) (w/ Willie Nelson)
Bonus tracks that are on the deluxe version of the CD:

  • Boston (live from Gillette Stadium)
  • Got A Little Crazy (live from Gillette Stadium)
  • Guitars and Tiki Bars (live from Key West)
  • Soul Of A Sailor (live from Key West)
Digital downloads on the deluxe version of the CD:

  • 2008 Poets & Pirates tour intro
  • "Everybody Wants To Go To Heaven" video

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Having seen those bare feet, I would have to say they are not my favorite part of him....maybe a good pedicure would help. I love the man, but the feet? Not so much!

Anonymous said...

OMG, thanks so much for that!

I remember hearing "Keys in the Conch Shell" one day when I was watching CMT or GAC. They were somewhere down in the islands at a songwriters convention and they interviewed the guy that wrote it and then he sang it (it is someone familiar, but I can't think of it right now). Anyway, I remember thinking that would be a PERFECT song for KC. Should've known!

Anonymous said...

YAY

Cant wait~!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait! I love everything Kenny has done and I am sure the new album will be awesome as always! Come on 10/14/08!!!!