Friday, August 22, 2008

There Really Is "Love On The Inside"

Hey everyone...Erin posting here! So, yeah...last month we gave you our opinion on the new Sugarland album, "Love On The Inside." It was a less than stellar review, we weren't big fans of it, and basically we were saying that we pretty much hated the CD.

Well I'm a big girl and I can admit when I'm wrong. So I will. I was wrong. I actually LOVE this CD now and I'm addicted to it! Even though I hated it after the first couple of listens, there was something that kept pulling me back in. I'm not sure if it was actually the music or the fact that I know that Jennifer & Kristian are much more talented than I was giving them credit for on this album. So I kept listening...and pretty much, I haven't stopped. As soon as I get home everday, I flip the computer on and hit play on my iTunes library...the Sugarland CD gets played first, and then the Zac Brown Band CD gets played...every.single.day.


So there you have it...I'm not too proud to admit my error in judgement...Sugarland's "Love On The Inside" gets a big ol' thumbs up from me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good thing! Now we just have to get Lauren out of the dark. When I bought the CD, I was like "What CD were they listening to?!" Thank you for redeeming the credibility of this blog! ;)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT TOO!!

Anonymous said...

:)