Friday, August 29, 2008

The Show Is Over

Ok, the show has ended...Lauren said Kenny was on his game tonight and he told the crowd that they were the loudest crowd of the whole tour! Uncle Kracker made a surprise appearance and Miranda Lambert came back out at the end to sing (and dance - Lauren has cute pics!) with Kenny!

Kenny also added in "There Goes My Life," "The Joker," "Three Little Birds," and "You Never Even Called Me By My Name."

It was a fantastic show and Lauren can't wait for tomorrow - round 2! She'll be in here either later tonight or in the morning with a review and pictures for you guys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, AMAZING show!
It was so good to finally meet you Lauren!

Allyrok05 said...

awww man I wish I could have seen him do "The Joker" that is my song!!