Sunday, August 31, 2008

Kenny Chesney Jacksonville

Of all of the Kenny Chesney shows I have ever been to tonight was by far one of the BEST. He played for nearly 3 hours- I have so much to talk about but I need some sleep!!! Review and PICS will come tomorrow... here's a teaser for you...


I have A LOT more to come tomorrow, but all I know is that tonight ROCKED. Kenny was AMAZING- I didn't think he could top last night in Tampa, but WOW- he totally brought down the house!!!! Thanks Kenny for an awesome weekend!!!
~Lauren

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, im for sure hitting WP and JAX next year!!

Nashville Narc said...

I love your blog. You guys inspired me to start my own

NashvilleNarc.blogspot.com

I'm still figuring out the logistics of this whole thing...but I'm hoping to put a list of my favorite websites like you do and you guys are definitely my top!! How did you get involved with the radio station? I would love to do that with my local station?