Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Can Kellie Dance?!

American Idol contender turned Country Music star Kellie Pickler just may be looking to add to her resume! Although she says she has NO plans to leave Country Music, Kellie admits to "OK! Magazine" that she'd like to give "Dancing With The Stars" a shot! Kellie tells the mag "I used to do Gymnastics for a while. I told Julianne (Hough) it would be fun." Fun for sure, but Kellie would also anticipate a challenge, saying that although she can "go to the clubs and shake it," learning the technique would be a challenge. While it may be "fun" on the dance floor, Kellie makes it clear that her heart belongs in Country Music..."I will always be part of country music for as long as the country music family will have me."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope she does go for it, how fun!