Wednesday, July 16, 2008

From My Head Down To My Boots...

Ok men, we've given you plenty of eye-candy with pics of some smokin'-hot female bodies...now it's our turn!! We've put together features of our favorite country men to bring you THE PERFECT MAN...and really, there's no better way to start your HUMP DAY than with looking at some hot Country men first thing in the morning!! You're welcome. Oh, and since there's so much hotness to be had out there, we're going to give you TWO Country hotties per body part...cause you know, we're good like that. Again, you're welcome. And ladies, if this doesn't get you posting comments on this page, nothing will!!:)

Let's start with the hair...Dierks Bentley & Keith Urban...I mean FOR REALS...don't you just want to run your fingers through THAT?!?!
Now let's move down a little to the eyes...Gary Allan & Charles Kelley (Lady Antebellum)...
And of course, the ever important smile...Luke Bryan has a GORGEOUS smile and then there's King George...I mean really, can you get any better than King George??...
To complete the upper body, we give you Tim McGraw's chest and Kenny Chesney's abs...
Moving right along, you get the thighs and legs of Luke Bryan and Rodney Atkins...
And that brings us to the backside - the derriere - the booty - the bum - and our favorite, well it's Kenny Chesney...and we're not giving you choices here, we're just giving you THE GOODS!!!
You're welcome...Happy Hump Day!!:)




12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was trying to think of a witty comment to leave you guys but I am so distracted by the image of tan Chesney abs I can't think of anything else.....SIGH....yummy, tan Chesney abs....

Anonymous said...

Oh, I forgot to mention Jake Owen's teeth, fabulous evidence of othrodontic perfection! I think that if he smiled at me it would have the same effect as yummy tan Chesney abs....mmm, yummy tan Chesney abs...

Anonymous said...

I love you girls, but really, all I need to do is look at Luke Bryan. Pure perfection right there. I don't need to mix and match. He's it.

Anonymous said...

OH what a way to wake up this mornign!! I think that you may have found almost all of my favorite things here!!! And there is no better booty, pirate or otherwise, than Kenny chesney's! My oh my!!!

Unknown said...

I love it :) And I have to agree with you 100% on the Chesney booty! He definitely has the finest backside in country music :) Yum yum! In fact...I think I would be okay if he just did his concerts standing backwards, you know? I love the man- but the booty makes him! =D

jstocking21 said...

love it ALL!!
you're right, that's a GREAT way to start the day!! =)

Unknown said...

Oh, happy day! But I agree with Tiffany, Luke is pretty much perfection.

Anonymous said...

Oh my - those pictures of Kenny are just luscious! A very good way to start and end the day! Thanks for the photos. I'm loving the site. I check it throughout the day for gossip, news, and photos. Keep up the good work!

jennie said...

love the website. just keep adding more dierks pictures!!!

Country Music Is Love said...

Judy ~ We're distracted by tan Chesney abs too...no better way to start the day!

Tiffany ~ Holla! You're right...Luke is pretty darn near perfection if you ask us!

ljtracy ~ Glad we gave some eye candy to look at this mornning! And yes, Kenny Chesney booty all the way!

jenna ~ Next time you go to a Kenny Chesney show, make sure you're in the Sandbar...when he's on the main stage, he's in front of you so it's great viewing...and when he's out on the T, you're looking at his booty, even better!!

jstocking21 ~ We agree, no better way to start the day. In fact, we're hesitant to post new entries because we don't want this to slip down on the page!

Heidi ~ There's just no way around it...Luke IS perfect!

meredithw ~ Thanks for stopping by the site so often...we aim to please so if it's Kenny pictures you like, it's Kenny pictures you'll get!

jennie ~ We love us some Dierks...you want more Dierks, you got it!

Country Music Is Love said...

It's Lauren commenting on my own blog again- Luke Bryan's thighs are SO HOTT! I can't get over it, but they are... i agree with everyone who has said no mixing and matching with Luke!!! lol His wife is a lucky lady!

scountrygirl09 said...

i'm soo glad that you put charles in there.
i've had the pleasure of looking into those eyes many times:]]
i just love that guy.
yumm.