Thursday, July 24, 2008

WE TOLD YOU!!!

Kenny Chesney has just announced that his next single, "Everybody Wants To Go To Heaven" will be released on August 10th...normally this would be exciting news, except WE ALREADY TOLD YOU about that last week! We're ON IT for our people...back in April, Kenny's most awesome guitar player (and Jennifer Nettles' boyfriend!), Clayton Mitchell, told us that he's "just gotta bring it to the people, I just gotta give it to the people." We agree Clayton...that's why we broke the news early...we had to BRING IT TO OUR PEOPLE!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And...did Clayton tell you that he tried to read the draft of my book while I was actually writing it at Woody's and that he tried to be all sly but I thought he was just some nosy stranger who sat at a table with some incredibly large fellow (Tambo) who ashed the floor until I ever so politely gave him an ashtray??? I doubt it...what is wrong with these people!!!! LOL (I provide entertainment value to myself even if the masses don't laugh!) Okay, this is the last of my comments for tonight...Consider me your comic relief sidekick!