Tuesday, July 29, 2008

NOW That's What I Call Country!

"NOW That's What I Call Music" is the world's best selling multi-artist album collection and next month, we will have a country music edition!

"NOW That's What I Call Country" will hit stores August 26th.

We're excited about this track listing!!

1. CARRIE UNDERWOOD ~ "All-American Girl"
2. RASCAL FLATTS ~ "Winner At A Losing Game"
3. GARY ALLAN ~ "Watching Airplanes"
4. REBA MCENTIRE (duet w/ KELLY CLARKSON) ~ "Because Of You)
5. KEITH URBAN ~ "Everybody"
6. SUGARLAND ~ "Stay"
7. LADY ANTEBELLUM ~ "Love Don't Live Here"
8. TAYLOR SWIFT ~ "Picture To Burn"
9. DIERKS BENTLEY ~ "Trying To Stop Your Leaving"
10. LUKE BRYAN ~ "All My Friends Say"

11. BRAD PAISLEY ~ "Letter To Me"
12. GEORGE STRAIT ~ "I Saw God Today"
13. JULIANNE HOUGH ~ "That Song In My Head"
14. SARA EVANS ~ "As If"
15. KENNY CHESNEY ~ "Don't Blink"
16. TRACE ADKINS ~ "You're Gonna Miss This"

17. CHRIS CAGLE ~ "What Kinda Gone"
18. KELLIE PICKLER ~ "Things That Never Cross A Man's Mind"
19. JOSH TURNER (featuring TRISHA YEARWOOD) ~ "Another Try"

20. JASON MICHAEL CARROLL ~ "Alyssa Lies"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree--I am loving the track listing--especially #9! Gotta have Dierks! thx!