Friday, July 18, 2008

Sugarland ~ Love On The Inside

For the first time ever, I can honestly say that I love ALL of an act's songs...and that act is Sugarland. I remember instantly feeling a connection with their first single "Baby Girl" and that connection has stuck with every single song since then. And I'm not kidding...EVERY.SINGLE.SONG. I don't skip certain tunes when they come on my iPod or CD player...nope, not with Sugarland...every note of every song is listened to (and sung along with!!) with passion. It's very hard to put into words, but there's just a bond that I share with their music. Listening to their music literally gives me the feeling of a deep, deep breath opening up and the music seeps right inside my soul.

Their new CD will be released next week when the deluxe edition of "Love On The Inside" debuts on July 22, complete with 5 extra bonus tracks and a deluxe CD booklet...the following week, on July 29, fans will be able to purchase the "regular" version of the CD. Jennifer Nettles summed it up pretty well when she was asked why fans should buy the CD...simply put, Jennifer said because "it's friggin' awesome." I mean really, who needs more of a reason than THAT?! Not me!!

Obviously I'm not the only Sugarland fan out there, so what I want to know is who else out there IS Jennifer Nettles while driving down the road?! I know I'm not the only one who blares their tunes and JAMS OUT like it's my job...complete with the dance moves...while driving down the road!! Of course this happens with any music that I listen to, but when it's Sugarland singing backup for me, my show gets cranked up a little bit higher!! I'm sure the other drivers think I've gone a bit crazy...and perhaps I have...but dang it, there's really no better feeling than singing at the top of your lungs and dancing while driving down the road with the breeze blowing in!! Rock star baby!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sugarland, LOUD, windows down, cruising....best ever.

jstocking21 said...

I'm so excited for their new CD!
:)

Anonymous said...

I love Sugarland, too and feel exactly the same as you do about their music! I knew I wasnt the only one!!

Anonymous said...

I enjoy Sugarland's music and I'm looking forward to the new CD.