Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Taylor Swift ~ Goddess Of Summer

It should come as no surprise that Taylor Swift is now a Goddess! When Procter & Gamble first noticed Taylor heading up to accept her CMT award this spring barefoot, they instantly knew that they were watching a Goddess in the making and have now named her the Venus Embrace "Goddess Of Summer." Taylor will take to their website to give fans her best summer beauty tips and encourage confidence in females of all ages. Taylor is excited to reach her fans in a new way saying "This has been an amazing year for me -- and my new "Goddess of Summer' role is a fun way for me to connect with my fans." So many girls look up to Taylor and we're so proud of her for trying to promote self confidence in her fans...Taylor is definitely using her celebrity status to give back to her fans and that's awesome!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm its upsetting that shes working with Proctor and Gamble... one of the top animal killers behind closed doors and hidden behind lies.

Anonymous said...

please refer back to my post on Jessica...one word. Hair. I'm crying now...on the way to buy a wig.