Saturday, July 26, 2008

Kenny Chesney Launches XM Station

The "No Shoes" XM radio station launched today! To celebrate the kick off of the new station Kenny Chesney took a small stage in the parking lot of Gillette Stadium just an hour ago! He sang a few acoustic songs including "Got a Little Crazy" from his Poets and Pirates album. Erin was there, right up front!! She said it was awesome- He showed very casual- in shorts, a tee shirt, and a Red Sox baseball cap!

Will someone please remind me why I sold my Gillette ticket?

(Sorry about the pic quality, it's from a cell phone)

Thanks Erin and Heidi for the updates!!!


****NEW****

I just got 2 concerts calls and it sounds like KC is ROCKIN' Gillette! I know Erin is going to have an awesome review soon!!!

Check out these CUTE shirts they were selling!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW, Awesome~!