Sunday, July 20, 2008

We Hate To Beg, But...

We really want to hear your stories! Have you had any fun, up-close encounters with your favorite stars? Pictures? We want to see them and share them with the world! We love hearing everyone's stories and seeing their pics so we know everyone else must love it too...remember what you learned in Kindergarten?? Share people, SHARE!!! I mean, this is your chance to shout it from the rooftop "you're damn right I met (insert favorite artist here!!)"...so yeah, anyways, we think it would be a fun topic to feature, so let us know: ContactUs@CountryMusicIsLove.com. Thanks!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll work on this towards the weekend, I just have to finish up final assignments and send my books in to the college bookstore. I'm going to move locally before I get my fall books.